- MoU signed between Government of Pakistan and an INGO shall be renewed under clause 7.3 of the MoU in the months of May-June of every year, irrespective of date of expiry of previous MoU within that year. The INGOs shall apply for renewal of MoU in the last week of April with all requisite documents and not wait for a Notice from Ministry of Interior for renewal of MoU.
- The Government of Pakistan accords importance to the role and contribution of INGOs in support of its socio economic policies and programs. In 2015, the Government of Pakistan put togather a policy framework to streamline and facilitate the work of INGOs in the country. As part of this framework, all INGOs present in Pakistan or desirous of operating in Pakistan are required to register themselves with the Ministry of Interior by signing MoU.
- Attention all INGOs! You must register with the Ministry of Interior within 10 days or your will be stopped from operating in Pakistan.
- All INGOs are hereby directed to have their annual financial audits done from any one of the approved audit firms of Category (A) & (B) available on the official website of the State Bank of Pakistan. The cost of audit shall be borne by the respective INGO.
List of INGO Applications received
- The following INGOs have applied for on-line registration.
Click here to download list of Registered INGOs
List of under process INGOs
- The following INGOs are being evaluated for approval by Ministry of Interior.
Click here to download list of under process INGOs.
List of Approved INGOs
- The following INGOs have been approved by the Ministry of Interior.
Click here to download list of approved INGOs.
List of INGOs who signed MOUs with MOI
- The following INGOs have signed MOUs with the Ministry of Interior.
Click here to download list of MOU signed INGOs.